• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Account performance Summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade From My Recliner
    started a topic Account performance Summary

Account performance Summary

I have been running a strategy in sim for a few weeks basically unattended. I wanted to collect a couple of weeks of live data. I opened the account performance tab to view the trades that strategy has taken and noticed that the summary indicated that the strategy only took "short" trades during that period. I though this was odd, so I checked the executions tab and noticed that it reports both "long" AND "short" trades. Just for fun, I ran a backtest on this same time period and found that the trades were pretty equal between longs and shorts. I guess I'll also take a look at this time period in market replay, but that is going to take awhile. Any Ideas here?

• NinjaTrader_AdamP
    replied
    Hello,

Could you possible post some screen shots? Unfortunately I have no explanation for this without the strategy to test and visual information.

Please let me know if I may assist further.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by vivekniwas, Today, 04:56 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post vivekniwas  
Started by dtl-saw, Today, 03:36 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL