What happened to my Static Super DOM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to my Static Super DOM??

I went from paying the license quarterly to buying a permanent license yesterday. Today my Static Super DOM disappeared and I only have the option of Dynamic which I don't want. What happened? How do I get my Static Super DOM back? I have had a live license for over 6 months. I have not changed brokers. My version is 7.0.1000.8.

Cindy

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a message to Sales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the license key in question and one of our sales admins will be happy to look into the issue. You may find your NinjaTrader license key by opening your NinjaTrader Control Center and going to Help > License Key...

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thank you for your post.

Comment

HI,

I have a similar problem.Today I purchased Multiple Broker License and when I restarted NT my Static Super Dom was gone.My version is 7.0.1000.6.I have multiple brokers.Thank You.

Comment

Hello Jurase,

Thank you for your post.

The NinjaTrader Static SuperDOM is offered under license from Trading Technologies and as such there is an additional royalty fee of 10 cents per side per contract traded. As a result, we are not able to offer the Static SuperDOM as a standard feature with the multi broker license and we will have to manually enable it for your license key.

Before we can switch you to the Static SuperDOM, we need to know which broker technologies or brokerages through which you plan to trade so that we can provide appropriate instructions on how the Trading Technology royalty fees will be handled. Please reply back to Sales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with which broker technologies or brokerages you will be using and we will reply with the appropriate steps to complete this conversion process.

Thank you for your post and we look forward to assisting you with your conversion request once we have received this information.

Comment

Thank you.Does that mean If I go back to single broker version which is Zen Fire I dont't have to deal with royalty fees?Thanks.

Comment

Hello Jurase,

When you were only connected to Zen-Fire, the royalty fees were being collected automatically from your brokerage account. This will be possible with CQG, Zen-Fire, and Trading Technologies however, you will need to contact your broker to set up your account to collect these fees.

If you are using any other technology in addition to Zen-Fire, you will need to purchase TT credits to use the Static SuperDOM.

If you send a note to Sales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and include the brokerage technologies that you are using, I would be happy provide you more specific steps to enable the Static SuperDOM for your license key.

Comment

OK.Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post kaywai
                by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM