Account Group on version 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Group on version 5

I just downloaded V5 and it does not have my IB acct # so I get only sim DOM while connected to IB. How do I load IB acct number. I tried to do it in Acct Groups and can't figure out how do do it.

imported post

Did you enter your license code/key during installation? Are you a Single Edition user or Standard?
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Hi,

Can you go to File--> disable Global Simulation Mode

When you open up a new DOM, can you select your Live account?

Vincent
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Yes I put in my key code and am a single edition user.

Comment

imported post

I disabled the Golbal Sim mode but when I then open a new DOM it is still in sim mode. When I go to account groups, my IB acct is not in there. I used V4 yesterday for this reason.

Comment

imported post

Hi,

The problem is that you have the IB Single Edition and there is not upgrade path to NT5. We are going to discontinue the IB Single edition at the end of this year. However, we are providing a discounted path to V5 for you. Below is an email that was sent out. Somehow, it probably ended up in your junk mail folder. If you would like to upgrade, please send an email to [email protected] and inform them of your intend

Dear NinjaTrader IB Single Edition User:

NinjaTrader believes in rewarding customer loyalty through our grandfathered pricing policy which locks subscriber pricing at their original subscription level for continuous subscriptions. However, the release of version 5.0 has required that we eliminate the functionality that allowed us to provide our IB Single Edition which was actually discontinued in the first quarter of 2005.

On January 1, 2006 NinjaTrader IB Single Edition will be completely discontinued. You can continue to use it through that date on the NinjaTrader v4.x platform but will need to migrate to NinjaTrader v5.0 going into the New Year. We will honor all current subscription periods but if you are interested in continuing with NinjaTrader into 2006 it will require that you upgrade to version 5.0 prior to year-end.

The cost for NinjaTrader v5.0 is $150.00 per quarter but for anyone upgrading from IB Single Edition we are discounting that fee by 20%. That means all IB Single Edition subscribers can get NinjaTrader v5.0 and all subsequent releases for only $120.00 per quarter.

We are pleased to offer you this reduced fee for our full-featured trading platform and hope that you find it a reasonable option for your trading requirements. If you would like more information on how to make the migration from IB Single Edition to NinjaTrader Standard Edition v5.0, please send a note to [email protected] and I will provide you with upgrade details specific to your current subscription.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader and I will look forward to hearing from you soon!

Vincent

Comment

imported post

Maybe I don't understand the difference between Single Edition and Standard. What is the difference and how do I know which I am. TIA

Comment

imported post

Hi,

The IB single edition allows you to trade only one market at the time. The IB Standard Edition allows you to trade multiple markets at the same time, so you can have multiple DOM's open at the same time as well. The IB Standard edition was $49 amonth and the Single edition $29

Perhaps you can send an email to [email protected] with your full name so I can look up what edition you're using

Vincent

Comment

imported post

I just looked in ABOUT and it says I am a 'regular" user. I don't guess that answers whether I am Single Edition or Standard

Comment

imported post

Ok I have been able to trade multiple so that makes me Standard.

Comment

imported post

Hi

Thanks for the email, I replied to it as well.

Vince

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
                      31 responses
                      1 like
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
                      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
                      5 responses