Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Feed and Broker Account

Hi,

I'm looking for a european datafeed provider that can supply, initially stock prices for the CAC 40 and work with NinjaTrader and not too expensive. Who do people suggest?

Also, again, european based, I'm looking for a broker where I can automate orders through which isn't too expensive. Who do people suggest?

Regards.

I saw your post as I've been lookng this morning for free EOD data for European equities.

NT's connection guides via their Support page show us how to connect to both Google & Yahoo feeds. If you want intraday data, it seems you'll need to subscribe to eSignal.

I'd recommend Interactive Brokers, through which you can trade almost anything... and maybe their data is fine for my purposes (they have limits on how many symbols you can load at one time, though I haven't checked this out yet). Very low commissions & excellent service as long as you call during the European morning & therefore get their Swiss help desk.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi,

I've tried the eSignal datafeed with NT and despite the best efforts from NT support, I still couldn't get it to work in a reliable way (on neither futures or single names). It doesn't even compare to IQFeed in terms of stability/reliability, too bad they don't provide European prices.

Just wondering if/how's it working for any of you guys?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Skifree
      by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view