• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Data Feed and Broker Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doculik
    replied
    Hi,

I've tried the eSignal datafeed with NT and despite the best efforts from NT support, I still couldn't get it to work in a reliable way (on neither futures or single names). It doesn't even compare to IQFeed in terms of stability/reliability, too bad they don't provide European prices.

Just wondering if/how's it working for any of you guys?

Leave a comment:

• jtrade
    replied
    I saw your post as I've been lookng this morning for free EOD data for European equities.

NT's connection guides via their Support page show us how to connect to both Google & Yahoo feeds. If you want intraday data, it seems you'll need to subscribe to eSignal.

I'd recommend Interactive Brokers, through which you can trade almost anything... and maybe their data is fine for my purposes (they have limits on how many symbols you can load at one time, though I haven't checked this out yet). Very low commissions & excellent service as long as you call during the European morning & therefore get their Swiss help desk.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• imamushroom
    started a topic Data Feed and Broker Account

Data Feed and Broker Account

Hi,

I'm looking for a european datafeed provider that can supply, initially stock prices for the CAC 40 and work with NinjaTrader and not too expensive. Who do people suggest?

Also, again, european based, I'm looking for a broker where I can automate orders through which isn't too expensive. Who do people suggest?

Regards.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by tff2011, Today, 03:55 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post tff2011
by tff2011

Started by itrader46, Today, 03:24 PM
4 responses