Wrong default rollover date for ZS 07-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong default rollover date for ZS 07-11

If you take a look at the soybeans contract from last year (ZS), the rollover date for the July contract (07-11) is set to 24/9/2011 which has to be wrong. The rollover for 08-11 is 6/30, and the rollover for ZW 07-11 (wheat) is 04-29, which is approximately what I think the ZS contract should be. Right now if you load up a year's worth of data on ZS, you will get some missing months because of that rollover date. Can you advise us what we should set the date to, in order to make it work? Setting it to 04-29 seems to not show any chart data at all...

Trader_55, I believe this was already fixed as part of an NT upgrade - please ensure you run latest NT7 R9 and then reset your instruments under Tools > Options > Data and restart NT7 fresh afterwards - then recheck the ZS chart.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Trader_55, I believe this was already fixed as part of an NT upgrade - please ensure you run latest NT7 R9 and then reset your instruments under Tools > Options > Data and restart NT7 fresh afterwards - then recheck the ZS chart.
      Interesting... I did not receive a popup notice for the latest version of NT for some reason. I will upgrade that later today...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Nyman
      by Nyman

Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
      9 responses
      1 like