Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

esignal data feed

Hi
    I subscribed today to esignal data feed but lo dialog box gives several error messages like:
    27/12/2007 22:51:24 Default Error on loading chart data: Native error (-14): You are not entitled for this service
    How can I get support to solve that kind of problems. Still my charts are not reliable and no historical data available

THANK you for helping me urgently

Hi ptikap:

Thank you for joining our forum and making your first post!

The message you are receiving in coming from eSignal and most likely this means you are not authorized to receive this data from eSignal.

I would suggest doing the following...

1. Please contact eSignal and verify your data subscription and which instruments you are authorized to receive data for.

2. Please send us a note into support @ ninjatrader dot com and provide as much information as possible. Include the instruments you are attempting to receive data for, whether or not you can receive data in the NinjaTrader Control Center or SuperDOM and also the exact steps needed to re-produce.

The reason I am requesting you send this to our support team is so we may ask you questions about your login and may need to check log files, which would not be secure posting in a public forum.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks Ryan,

There is no online support at this time, so I'll try tomorrow to contact E-signal.
      Thanks for for kind assistance.
      Ptikap

Comment

Hi ptikap:

Thank you for your kind reply.

If you would like to get a head start for tomorrow morning, feel free to send the requested information in step 2 to support @ ninjatrader dot com

Reference this post and you will receive a response prior to the market open tomorrow or possibly later this evening. We have set support hours until 6pm EST, but usually have someone checking most hours of the evening.

Best regards,

Comment

Hi Ryan,
          I just sent you an e-mail with the answer from E-signal....not as efficient as you seem to be!

Comment

Sorry Ryan, have to leave now....please let me know about your solution to my problem.

Comment

Hi ptikap:

Thank you for your posts.

To my understanding, our support team has been handling your inquiry via email support @ ninjatrader dot com.

Please send a reply to your support ticket if you need immediate assistance.

Have a great day!

Comment

Hi everybody,
                How can I contact helpdesk to get live assistance in setting up Esignal data feed on my NT platform?

Comment

Charting

Hello,

Please send in a note to support at ninjatrader dot com, referencing this post.

Comment

Hi Chris,
                    Thanks for your assistance to set up my platform.
                    One more detail: The market depht on DOM is narow since data are provided by Esignal and Patsys....but before we changed the settings I had a better market depht, can it be because I was using a connection "XXX" using Patsys. You removed that connection....and replaced it by Patsystem connection. Any explanation?
                    And, last but not least: historiacal datas provided by E-sginal only give 10 days back in 1hour chart, 3 months on daily chart; 6 months on weekly, etc.....is it suposed to be like that?

Comment

You should be able to pull up more data than that for daily charts. I know eSignal is limited to 3 months on tick data, but I was pretty sure it had much more daily data.
                      Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 07:51 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Rapine Heihei  
                      Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
                      5 responses
                      1 like