Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market data from IB

Hello,
    i have recently subscribed market data of Spanish stocks (BM) in Interactive Brokers. I have now access to stock data in TWS, but i cannot find the stock at the instruments manager of NT.
    Thank you for the support

Hello Sheriff,

NinjaTrader comes pre-loaded with the most commonly traded instruments however, Spanish stocks are not available by default. Please follow the instructions below to add an instrument in the Instrument Manager.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Press the "New" button
    • *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
    • Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivty provider
    • Press the "OK" button

The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.
    • Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
    • Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
    • Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
    • Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list
    You are now complete and can press the "OK" button.

In addition, you can import multiple stock instruments at once by importing a stock symbol list as per the instructions at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have add instrument BME, but when plotting the intraday chart i get chart as picture attached.
      Seems that there is something wrong with the price axis, as stock BME is now at 21,2 euro price.
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data' and check if data is loaded as expected.

Does it make a difference if you create a brand new chart?

If the issue remains, please tell me what exchanges you enabled in the Definition-tab of the BME stock.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason,
          after reload is showing right.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH