TDAmeritrade Green account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TDAmeritrade Green account

is there any one out there using futures in ninja trader using TD ameritrade source?
    my account is green in tda. i can connect to my td ameritrade account through ninjatrader.
    but cannot pull up anything other than stocks and indexes.
    has any one used td ameritrade with ninja to bring up futures or forex ?
    thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Only stock and index data is supported through the TDA connection available to NinjaTrader. For future or forex data another provider would need to be used.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

Can you download any stock, ETF daily data from Ameritrade?? I can't get any stock or ETF. It depends. Not sure what is the issue. Just wandering if anyone had same issue. It just show me unable to find it. Anyone has same issue??? -John

Comment

Hello,

It should be possible to load data for any stock or ETF which is offered - though some manual configuration may be required for some symbols.

Specifically which instruments have you tried?

Comment

I can't get a lot of stock and ETF. It is randomly, Just give you couple. EDC, VVUS.
          Depend on what issue it is and solution you provide, we simply get software dispute issue here. This is not what I were told the features the software has. I have clarified this question today before I purchase.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Neither of the instruments you mentioned are ones which are included with NinjaTrader by default so some manual configuration would be required. We're, of course, happy to assist you with that however.

Please contact me with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. Please include a link to this forum thread with that message.

Comment

Originally posted by jh20060101 View Post
              I can't get a lot of stock and ETF. It is randomly, Just give you couple. EDC, VVUS.
              Depend on what issue it is and solution you provide, we simply get software dispute issue here. This is not what I were told the features the software has. I have clarified this question today before I purchase.
              Works here with TDA and setting up in instrument manager.

Tools-instrument manager->new->edc->master instrument = EDC ->exchange NYSE->misc tab->scroll to symbol map->TD Ameritrade->EDC

surprisingly , no back fill errors?

see this post also:

Attached Files
              Last edited by sledge; 02-27-2012, 10:50 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Thanks for the msg! I still do not understand is this software bug? It works for some and does not work for others. It would be nice NT improve this.

Comment

I get about 2-3 days data and get back fill error.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please try again after 9:30AM Eastern time today and let us know if the same error is received.

I look forward to assisting you further.
                    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

help on installation

Hi all

Can any body tell me that we can install ninja trader on android and mac operating system, i mean is it possible to install ninja traders on mobile or i-pad........
                      and one more thing i request if somebody have any advanced indicators for ninja and want to share , please share .........

Thanks for your kind response in advance:

Manish garg

Comment

Originally posted by gmanish2k View Post
                        Hi all

Can any body tell me that we can install ninja trader on android and mac operating system, i mean is it possible to install ninja traders on mobile or i-pad........
                        and one more thing i request if somebody have any advanced indicators for ninja and want to share , please share .........

Manish garg
                        NinjaTrader is not supported on android or mac at this time, however we have some 3rd party partners who offer mobile support:

Stress free and easy shopping experience. Simple and speedy service.

Start trading with Exness, a leading platform offering low spreads, advanced tools & a wide range of assets. Open your account today!

Comment

Originally posted by gmanish2k View Post
                          Hi all

Manish garg
                          There are lots of indicators here in this forum and also look at Bigmiketrading.com they have a lot

Comment

Can not Load Index

Hi,

Having a TDA account and NT key, I am not able to load majority of the default NT indexes. supported: I keep getting the following error:

"Error on loading chart data for '^RUT Cboe' : No mapping defined for instrument 'RUT"

I get similar messages for all indexes when trying to load them except sp500, comp, tick, and trin.

How do I load other indexes?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

You may need to manually configure these symbols under Tools--> Instrument Manager--> edit Instrument--> Misc tab--> Symbol Map section.

For example RUT symbol for TDA would be:

$RUT.X

You can look up the TDA Symbols from the following link;

Save time choosing investments with Schwab's award-winning investment research tools. Access screeners, top picks, expert commentary, detailed quotes, and more.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DynamicTest  
                              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes