Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade - workspaces

Hello,

I have a NT-lifetime license and before upgrading I want to ask this time (to avoid lot of work to rebuild workspaces, templates, indicators...)

* Is there to uninstall NT before upgrading now (is there a difference when upgrading from NT...7 or NT...8?). If so, beside uninstalling which folders to delete please?

* Before upgrading do I have to save my workspaces, templates, indicators and stragegies - this simply with copying to another folder or by exporting?

* I have a question referring datafeed at this opportunity please: I run on one computer NT 7.1000. 7 and on the other computer NT already upgraded to 7.1000.8 (Live). Both computers I work with external datafeed. When I have not running the computers for a few days and then - after few days disconnected - I do start NT and connect to external datafeed I have on the computer with "(Live)" all prices - even from the days when computer was off! On the other computer I do same but I only have charts starting with start of NT and connecting. Broker-account and bridge can not be the reason for this. (I mean, I´d be happy to have on both computer the prices with few historical data.) Is the reason the (Live) or NT... 8?

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Best regards
    Tony

Hi Tony,

for this upgrade to R9 there would not be a need for you to uninstall NT7 prior, you can just run the upgrade installer from our webiste - http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

Best would be still creating a backup file via File > Utilities > BackUp - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm

Please email me directly via Help > Mail to Support from the R8 (Live) computer for the datafeed question and include if possible both license keys you used on your PC's.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rehmans
    by rehmans

Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM