Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alltime High

Hello,

first, I want't to thank you for your excellent support.

I would like to scan the Nasdaq 100 Stocks, that are close below their alltime high.

Therefore the stocks shall be opend in a weekly timeframe with a high "bars to load" value. Both, the timeframe seems not to be stored to the chart template settings. Were can the values default beeing set?

The scan has to be performed, when the market is closed. The Market Scanner seems to need tick data for working. Is there a way to take an automatic preselection without incoming data?

Best Regards

Thomas

Thanks for your kind post here Thomas:

Are you working from the Market Analyzer here?

The timeframe and bars to load would be defined for each column added, this would not be part of a template.

The preselection routines would need to be custom coded in a NinjaScript that could add all your tickers needed and then for example output a custom txt file / output window info containing the best x instruments for your criteria.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Thanks for your kind post here Thomas:

Are you working from the Market Analyzer here?

The timeframe and bars to load would be defined for each column added, this would not be part of a template.
      No, I mean se chart itself. Are there default settings for the time frame and the bars to open which can be changed?

Comment

Thanks for clarifying, yes if you setup the chart you right click on the parameters tab in your Data Series dialog box and set a default value as needed, this will include for example the style and also the days to load setting.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did this, but every time I open a new instrument I have to do it again. The time frame and the dataseries settings seems not to be saveable to the chart template.

Comment

Hi tbmuc,

That's correct - a chart template won't include data series interval. Bertrand refers to the right click > Save as default for interval type (minute, tick, etc).

This is done not in chart templates, but in the Data Series screen after setting it the way you like.

For more information on this, see the following link and then expand section Understanding Data Series default settings
            Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes