Multiple Market Analyzers vs. Sorting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Market Analyzers vs. Sorting

I would like to run several indicators each having its own column.

I am unsure how I can sort with priority sorting on one then another etc.... (kind of like how excel will allow to sort first on column B and then C and then sort A for example)

I have not been able to see how to sort more than one column and I am unclear how the auto sorting works.

Basically I want each columns / Indicators to rise to the top when they meet the criteria.

Is it possible to do that? If not then could I run multiple Analyzers with the same symbol list? AND if run multiple analyzers does each one use the data separately from the other in terms of the data provider? for example I am using DTN which allows 1300 symbols at a time. If I have IBM in five different analyzers will that be treated like using ONE or FIVE of the 1300 symbols? (my symbol list is about 900 at a time so this answer makes a big difference to me)

This question comes about as TS treats each symbol in each radar screen separately so that I can only sun up to four columns at a time and have them sorted to the top.

thanks

Thank you for the suggestion of primary and then secondary sorting of columns.

Auto sort just constantly re-sorts your Market Analyzer according to what you sorted the first time. So instead of constantly clicking Ascending based on Price data it will automatically re-sort it.

I am unsure if it will show up as 5 symbols if you use it 5 times in 5 Market Analyzers, but I believe it will only show up as 1.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by reynoldsn, Today, 02:34 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post reynoldsn  
    Started by nightstalker, Today, 02:05 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes