Login Failed CQG Trader DataServer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Failed CQG Trader DataServer

After upgrading NT to Rel. 9 and restoring backed up data I am getting constantly
    following error after trying to connect to CQG::

Login failed.... "CQG.Trader.DataAccess.DataServer.IInstrumentParse rFactory" in the Assembly "CQG.Trader.DataAccess" could not be loaded.

Connecting and loading CQG data on my second PC works without problems.
    Both PCs are Win7 64bit SP1 PC.

What does this mean and how to solve?

Thank you.

Trader,

Thank you for your note, I am happy to assist you.

Please perform the following steps :

- Uninstall NT7
    - Manually remove any leftover in <program files>/NinjaTrader7
    - Download and install R9 again at the following link : http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

This will not remove any of your settings as they are located in a separate directory.

Please let me know if that works.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, this worked.

I am getting NT Message: Error on loading Chart data for "CL xx-xx" Error on requesting historical data. Host is unknown.

I am trying to load daily data from Kinetick End-of-Day connection and I am getting permanently this message.

Information for developers:

I have restored NT backed up data several times now and everytime I am doing this, Indicators won't be restored. I have to import indicators manually.

I am mentioning this because in a very early thread answer was that also indicators should be restored. I've made a different experience.

Anyway .. Can you give me a hint what the cause for the "error on loading chart data" might be.

Thank you.

Comment

We have received a few reports regarding the unknown host error when using Kinetick and are looking into this further with Kinetick. Once we have more information, we will let you know.

Originally posted by Trader108 View Post
        I have restored NT backed up data several times now and everytime I am doing this, Indicators won't be restored. I have to import indicators manually.

I am mentioning this because in a very early thread answer was that also indicators should be restored. I've made a different experience.
        Are your indicators in a compilable state when you are backing up? If you have not I would suggest compiling your indicators before you back up, and then testing again. As long as they were backed-up and restored from the same computer and they are compilable, they should restore.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

We have received confirmation that the error: Error on requesting historical data. Host is unknown has been identified on the Kinetick back end and they are currently looking into this further.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes