X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RookieTrader
    replied
    Hello RyanM,

I actually tried that already, but the PnL is still showing "0.00". I also tried it again just now with the same result before and after the trade was entered. Is there some other setting that I need to change?.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Yes, you can set Show RealizedPnL to true in the Superdom's Right Click > Properties screen.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    I have one more question also. I watched a video on YouTube where a NinjaTrader user was using the Market Replay to tally simulated trading profits to get an idea of how he would do in live trading. Ninjatrader accumulated the profit/loss net tally for the day's (replay) session and it would appear where the "PnL" label is in the SuperDOM. Currently, when I set up replay session trades, it only shows "0.00" before, during and after the replay session. Can anyone direct me to instructions on how to set this up?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    ATM not Working When Live

The message has been sent.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hi RookieTrader,

The files sent via the Help > Mail to Support function should include those logs as well. Thanks for double-checking; we'll look for your email.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied

Hello RyanM,

I can send the log and trace files, but I haven't traded this week. It was ever day last week. Does that matter. If not, I'll send the files now. Also I didn't record the exact times I put on the trades. If you can tell me how I can retrieve that data and I can retrieve it for you.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Hi RookieTrader,

Can you please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred. Let us know as well what date and time you attempted to submit live trades with an ATM strategy applied.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following forum thread in the body of the message:

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    started a topic ATM not Working When Live

Hello,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I'm doing simulated trading or using the "Simulated Data Feed" to check my ATM strategies, it works perfectly and automatically triggers the ATM strategy I select, but when I enter a trade live, my ATM strategy does NOT get triggered. The trade itself gets entered, but no targets and no stops from the ATM. Please advise.

Thanks.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by ttrader23, Today, 09:04 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post ttrader23  
Started by geotrades1, Today, 07:54 AM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH