Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    I followed up with you by email. If there are any questions or concerns can you please reply to the email note I sent?

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    Hello,

Any word on what could be the problem? Is there some type of setting that I need to adjust? ... Or perhaps some way I reset everything pertaining to the ATM and/or SuperDOM back to default settings?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Thanks, we got your files and will follow up by email. Thanks for keeping with it.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    RyanM,

Ok, I sent the msg from my email and also resent the log and trace files through NT cc'ing myself just to make sure it was able to go through. I receive both the msgs without a problem and no error msgs. Hopefully, you guys also received both.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    RyanM,

Ok, will do

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Whenever you send a help request through the software, or by writing to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com, there is an auto-reply. I've not seen the original one you submitted, or this new one today.

Please send a note from your standard mail client to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com, and reference this thread. We'll figure out the next steps needed to get these files.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    RyanM,

Sorry, no, I don't see it, but in the interest of thoroughness (just in case I'm misunderstanding you), are you talking about what would have been generated by sending the log and trace files via email or the msg that was generated by my entering the request for help in the NinjaTrader forum?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Do you happen to have the autoreply message from the first time you sent in log / trace files on this? This will have a 6 digit number that we could use to find the ticket that was opened. ,

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    I see. Thanks, will look for the log files here.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    I resent the log and trace files if you need them.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    RyanM,

There were 2 issues: one was about the ATM strategies not triggering and I had a secondary inquiry about the PnL not displaying. I found the resolution for the PnL display issue, but not for the ATM strategies not triggering.
    Can you look into this please?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    You reported as fixed earlier in this thread. If it is not fixed, can you please let us know answers to these questions:

Is it the realized PnL for the market replay account you're wondering about? This will show while you're connected and making trades to it, but once you disconnect it's a new replay session essentially. You can use the account performance feature to get more detailed performance reporting on the replay account, but realized PnL on DOM is tied to the replay session you're currently running.

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by RookieTrader View Post
    Hello,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I'm doing simulated trading or using the "Simulated Data Feed" to check my ATM strategies, it works perfectly and automatically triggers the ATM strategy I select, but when I enter a trade live, my ATM strategy does NOT get triggered. The trade itself gets entered, but no targets and no stops from the ATM. Please advise.

Thanks.
    Hello,

Was a resolution ever found for the original post? If not, can someone give suggestions on how to fix or a work-around?

Leave a comment:

• RookieTrader
    replied
    I found the problem. I had the "AT Interface" enabled. When I unchecked it, the PnL appeared.

Thanks for your help with this RyanM

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanM1
    replied
    Is it the realized PnL for the market replay account you're wondering about? This will show while you're connected and making trades to it, but once you disconnect it's a new replay session essentially. You can use the account performance feature to get more detailed performance reporting on the replay account, but realized PnL on DOM is tied to the replay session you're currently running.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by newdill, Today, 07:54 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post newdill
by newdill

Started by qwertyjjj, Today, 06:52 AM
1 response