one entry after another one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one entry after another one

I have one entry and I want to have another one only if first one reached profit target. Second entry must start exactly when first entry reach the profit target.

This is small part of my startegy. Look simple, but I have riddle with it. Please help.

Thanks in advance

wlodi, do you work with an automated NinjaScript strategy here or are you trading manually?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

I'm working on my own verssion of AutoBreakeven AutoTrail, but If somebody have simple working one I will be glad to see it. I'm working on automated strategy.

Thanks

Comment

You could check into our sharing section, I believe there a generic trailstop posted.

For your coding, you would want to use the IOrder objects then here - this would for example give you access to the exact fill event for target 1 in the OnExecution() method - from here you could issue the set of actions for example - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nt7/iorder.htm

The OnOrderUpdate() and OnExecution() methods are reserved for experienced programmers. Instead of using Set() methods to submit stop-loss and profit target orders, you can submit and update them manually through the use of IOrder and IExecution objects in the OnOrderUpdate() and OnExecution() methods. The OnOrderUpdate()
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno
        by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
        6 responses