Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers not receiveing Orders

Hi,

I am running an automated strategy on Forex with Interactive Brokers. Something strange has started happening. The order is sent from strategy coded in Ninja, but doesn't appear to be arriving in IB. The fact that the strategy is sending the trade tells me the connection is working, but I have no idea what to check because there is no trace in IB. I cannot seem to recreate the situation in the demo account where the order is being received fine, it is only an issue on the live account. Has anyone ever had a similar situation, I am at a loss as to what to do next.

Please help.

Cheers Max

Hello Max,

Can you please check if the strategy has your IB account selected. Please go to Control Center-->Strategies-tab and check what account is listed in the Account column. If a different account is listed, please terminate the strategy and re-apply it. Make sure you select your IB account in the strategy parameters window.

If the issue remains, please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Attn Jason, Interactive Brokers not receiveing Orders' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes