Can't connect to ZenFire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to ZenFire

For some reason, I am not able to connect to ZenFire starting this morning. Are other experiencing the same or having the same issue? I have an excellent internet connection and can use the internet without any problems.

I checked the username and password for ZenFire and haven't made any changes to it.

Any help?

Originally posted by pandyav View Post
    For some reason, I am not able to connect to ZenFire starting this morning. Are other experiencing the same or having the same issue? I have an excellent internet connection and can use the internet without any problems.

I checked the username and password for ZenFire and haven't made any changes to it.

Any help?
    Yeah, I got kicked out while being connected since last Monday.

It went down 3/4/2012 10:38:33 AM Connection Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=ConnectionLost

Comment

yep see my earlier post. Anybody found a reason yet

Comment

Originally posted by stocktraderbmp View Post
        yep see my earlier post. Anybody found a reason yet
        I'm connected again.

Comment

Hooray

Yep so am I - Don't suppose you know why my charts / control center failed to open just because the connection failed do you - seems like NT should open anyway and then launch a window to notify you your not connected.

I thought I had a virus / trojan and spent 2 hours messing (wanted to use a stronger word) around this morning. Does anybody know if NT has any plans to solve the issue or is this the first time its been a problem since the release of 9?

Comment

I am connected too

Seems like it was some kind of server downtime or whatever. The strange thing is that I never received any note/email from ZenFire or NT if it was a planned/unplanned outage.

Stocktraderbmp, I had to go through the same situations like in the past and now I come to the forum first before changing anything on my computer or spending the time on issues like this.

Thank you all for your help!

Comment

Will do the same in future

Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by pandyav View Post
                Seems like it was some kind of server downtime or whatever. The strange thing is that I never received any note/email from ZenFire or NT if it was a planned/unplanned outage.

Stocktraderbmp, I had to go through the same situations like in the past and now I come to the forum first before changing anything on my computer or spending the time on issues like this.

Thank you all for your help!
                Unfortunately we don't have any control over data provider down times as we are not a data provider and we work with many of them.

In the future if you have any issues with connecting please send us your config.xml file so we may test your connection on our end. You can send them to support at ninjatrader dot com

Please let me know if I may assist further.
                Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post algospoke  
                Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes