Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to IB not responding

Dear sir,
    In the last few day when trying to connect to Ib the ninja trader control center is not responding. I am using IB version 921.5 and latest version of NT.
    Please advice.
    Assaf

Hello Assaf,

Can you please double check if you have NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.9 installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. If you have a different version, please install version 7.0.1000.9. You can download and install the latest version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is closed when you install the new version.

If the issue remains, can you please check how much workspaces you have opened in NinjaTrader when you attempt to connect to IB. Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

I suggest to have only one workspace opened in total when you connect to IB and check if this will allow you to connect without issue. Please select a workspace without a checkmark. Subsequently, go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this procedure until only 1 workspace is opened. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you can connect.

If not, please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Attn Jason, Connecting to IB not responding' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

thanks I solve the problem by closing the background workspace.

Assaf

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post FrazMann  
      Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes