Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple Quick Requests

Hi guys

Just a couple of quick requests would make life easier.

1. Are you able to do something about the modal boxes that show up in the centre of the chart, either option to make them modeless or memory to retain where they were last placed. A constant issue I have is when I have something set to "always on top" my DOM book generally, if I move it to the centre of my screen then double click a chart underneath you end up with a situation where you have trapped modal boxes stuck behind always on top forms.

2. The other is the cross-hair, can you have an option where it activates only on keypress rather than a switch on switch off mode (or in addition to, to satisfy everyone). The cross hair used over multiple monitors and multiple charts is quite messy in that it doesn't clear the redraw often when you leave a chart as well as the way that is constantly screen refreshes while your moving around your charts, if you move around fast enough it occasionally give you a kinda lag drop which drives me nuts, feels like my machine is choking. Would be far better to have a key mapped to one of my mouse buttons that I can use the pointer generally and then just click down and see what the cross hair values are then release. I suspect I could achieve it with an indicator and an onKeydown event override but seems like a messy solution. So thought I would ask you guys, can't imagine it would be a difficult feature to put in.

Thanks

Cheers
    Ross

Hello Ross,

1. Yes, we are aware of such behavior when using 'Always on top' and modal windows. Unfortunately this is a limitation in NinjaTrader 7. It is on our list for our next major release. You can use the Windows task bar to close the modal windows - right click and select Close.

2. I will forward your suggestion to support such an option regarding the cross hair to development to put it on the list of possible future enhancements. Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Your suggestion has been added and is assigned to ID# 1600.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DynamicTest  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes