Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart lines transportation

Hello,

I am wondering if I can copy and paste the lines with the corresponding levels from one time frame to another time frame? For example, I would like my 60 min levels to be on my 15m and 5m charts automatically. Can this be done?

Thanks
    FW

Hello Fifthwave,

You can attach drawing objects to all charts for the instrument being charted.

To do this you will want to select the drawing object on the chart, right click and select Properties, then set 'Attach to' to 'instrument (All charts)' and press OK.

The drawing object should now show on all charts for the instruments, even different time frames.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Chris,

I would like to ask you also if it is possible to erase a line from one graph and not affecting the others once they have been all copied?

Comment

Hello Fifthwave,

Unfortunately, removing one of the lines from one chart will remove the line from all charts.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherS View Post
          Hello Fifthwave,

You can attach drawing objects to all charts for the instrument being charted.

To do this you will want to select the drawing object on the chart, right click and select Properties, then set 'Attach to' to 'instrument (All charts)' and press OK.

The drawing object should now show on all charts for the instruments, even different time frames.
          Hi Chris,

I'd like to attach a drawing object to the monthly chart of the S&P (^SP500). But only for the S&P - meaning if I type in another symbol in the same chart, i.e. type in ^DJIA, I don't want my drawing object to appear. Only want it to apper on charts of the S&P.

How do I do this?

Comment

Hello rassom,

Drawing objects will not be displayed on the chart when you switch instruments.

To attach the drawing objects to all charts of the instrument you will need to select the drawing object on the chart, right click and select Properties, then set 'Attach to' to 'instrument (All charts)' and press OK.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherS View Post
              Drawing objects will not be displayed on the chart when you switch instruments.
              It does seem to do that on my chart (i.e. draw on all instruments, also when I switch). Note: I have drawn a horisontal line in an indicator panel and right clicking it shows "indicator(^SP500,Monthly,8)" under "Attach to", but when I switch to ^DJIA, the line is still there?

Comment

Hello rassom,

Please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with ATTN:ChrisS in the subject line and a reference to this ticket number 664886.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DJ888
                by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
                0 responses