Pfgbest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfgbest

I signed up for the free trial through PFG for a competetive platform and followed the PFG instructions but it won't connect to the PFG profile. I did get a little warning box stating administrator status required.

I emailed PFG support last night but not had any reply yet. Does the NT simulated training work with free trial versions anyway? I live in the UK so I use a spread betting account which I know NT doesn't support. Just trying to find a way to use NT before I try the Logical Forex trial. Would my last resort be to sign up for a paid Kinetics account?

Can you sign up for a regular PFG Best account to access the regular charts without funding the account? I wish Logical Forex also had a support forum. A support ticket was answered quite fast though.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Ray; 03-12-2012, 03:20 PM.

aidrenegade,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums. You can use the PFG demo account, which will give you real time and a limited amount of historical data. You can practice simulated trading on NT's built-in NT's Sim101 account using this connection.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to your PFGBEST.com based brokerage. Make sure to download the PFG connection API from the link below
    Click here to take me to the PFGBEST.com Connection Guide

If you have any trouble getting connected, please send a note to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com and include any messages you're getting.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

PFG BEST IP details

Are the following details standard or specific to my account? If standard what are they? I've emailed pfg to confirm but wondered if anyone knew the answer. Also when chatting to Derek from PFG I'm sure he said the FOREX data will continue to work after the end of my standard 30 day trial, can anyone confirm this?

Account logon credentials provided by PFGBEST.com or your introducing broker
      • Order server IP address and port number
      • Quotes server IP address and port number
      • Historical minute data server IP address and port number
      • Historical tick data server IP address and port number

Finally, do I need to have multicharts loaded on my computer for NT to work or just use all the settings / account details?
      Last edited by aidrenegade; 03-15-2012, 11:27 AM. Reason: Left out question

Comment

PFG are the best ones to talk to for more information on these topics. NinjaTrader and mc are competing platforms. Neither requires the other.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes