Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draw object problem

Support,

I am on NT 1000.9 and noticing a problem. When I right-click on a old trend channel to get its properties, ninja freezes for 10 to 20 seconds and then I get the trend-channel properties. Before in previous NT versions it was instant,but now looks like some bug in trend-channel draw object.

Note, this only happens for old trend-channel. For example, I have a daily chart and have a trend channel in it and then I change time-frame to 10 mins and then go back to daily and right-click the trend channel, that's when I get the 20 second freeze.

Is this a known problem? Can you please fix this.

----
    mmtrader

Hello,

I have not heard other reports of this behavior however I would be happy to look into this for you.

Please send me your log and trace files and also include your workspace and UI settings.

You can do this by going to Help--> Mail to support and checking "log and trace" as well as "Workspace and UI settings".

Please also include Attn: Matthew and a reference to this thread.

Thanks.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thanks Matthew. Were you able to reproduce the problem based on how I described in post#1 at your end?

mmtrader

Comment

Hello,

I have not yet received these files. Can you try manually attaching your workspace from your email client?

To save a copy of your workspace, please go to File--> Workspace--> Save "Workspace As..." and Save this workspace with the name "Support".

You will find your workspace under (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces\Support.xml

Please attach this workspace XML document to the email and I can look into this further.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 01:43 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gravdigaz6  
        Started by DayneSwift, Yesterday, 11:06 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes