Does NT Support Limit to Limit Orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NT Support Limit to Limit Orders?

I am looking to see if NT has a limit to limit order feature similar to TradeBullet? This feature allows you to convert a limit order to a different limit order +/- ticks or percent after a given number of seconds. This is similar to converting a limit to a market that most are familiar with except this is a limit to limit. If not, is there a way to have NT mimic this type of order? I am using TradeStation to generate signals with TradeBullet via the email order feature and then on to IB.

Thanks, any info appreciated.

Trader2478, welcome to our forums here - do you plan to use TradeStation over the email interface then with NT for order execution?

For this interface we have multiple options to send orders, while we could not convert limit to another limit, we could convert to a market order then if the TS fill is getting too 'old' - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ng_options.htm

Same would apply you your Stop orders sent - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...r_handling.htm
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand, thanks for the response. I would be using TradeStation email interface initially , though I could also use the DLL to API eventually.

Is there no way in NT to make this limit to limit work in the script if I switched from EasyLanguage to NT script. Do you know what I mean by limit to limit, this is used in TradeBullet and I have seen referenced on this board that TB uses NT technology.

Either way, I really would need the limit to limit ability even I it requires intensive coding and I need to pay an NT expert.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Trader2478, this would not be possible through the preset options in the Email interface, but then doable with custom coding with the DLL or native NinjaScript methods, whatever you prefer. Converting everything to NinjaScript for execution would take a moment longer, but will give you then ultimate flexibility with your scripts.

For a list of certified NinjaScript consultants, please see this link : http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Excellent, so this could be accomplished through Ninja script. From what I have seen of the Ninja script it looks to have great flexibility and many options. I will contact some of your consultants.

Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post proptrade13  
          Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
          1 response