Clicking the M.A symbol does not change the S.dom symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicking the M.A symbol does not change the S.dom symbol

I complained about this 10 months ago and was hoping the new version would have addressed the problem. The programmers were able to reproduce the problem.

When I click on a symbol in the market analyzer the chart will change but the superdom symbol will stay the same as the last symbol. Sometimes the price will stay at the last symbol price but most of the time the superdom price will change to reflect the chart price. I cannot change the superdom symbol until I click a completely differant symbol then click the one I want. When this happens the superdom will trade it's symbol not what is displayd on the chart. I see the chart change and the superdom price change but I do not always notice the superdom symbol did not change.

Hello lonnie77,

When I test it on my end, I cannot reproduce it so far. I assume you have the SuperDOM windowlinked to the Market Analyzer and chart (the L button in the upper right corner needs to have the same color as the chart and Market Analyzer).

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. Make sure you have our latest version (7.0.1000.9). If not, you can download and install the latest version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is closed when you install the new version.

If the issue remains, please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->New Workspace. Create a new chart, SuperDOM and Market Analyzer and windowlink all three. Check if both the chart and SuperDOM change to the instrument accordingly.

If the issue only occurs in the old workspace, please send me the workspace. You can find it at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->workspaces. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason, Clicking the M.A symbol does not change the S.dom symbol' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes