Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Will NT Support MBT version 2.10.34 or 2.10.38?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will NT Support MBT version 2.10.34 or 2.10.38?

Hi,

Will NT Support MBT version 2.10.34 or 2.10.38 for data? Those new updates have one-click trading which has nothing to do with NT, right? Except if NT doesn't support the new versions.

I am planning on using Ensign software with NT as data provider for MB Trading. I now have NT with MBT as data feed, but not with the new updates. Awaiting your info.

Would sure appreciate your input.

Sharon

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your post.

With the current release of NinjaTrader (7.0.1000.9), we recommend that you use the 11.8.0.45 build of the Navigator. That build is available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad....11.8.0.45.exe
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your post.

With the current release of NinjaTrader (7.0.1000.9), we recommend that you use the 11.8.0.45 build of the Navigator. That build is available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad....11.8.0.45.exe

Thank you for your prompt reply, Kyle. But I am wondering, is your link for MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.0.0.61 also which is what I downloaded today because I had to. However, I want to download the version 2.10.34 or 2.10.38 if possible.

I don't understand your post since I'm not using nor ever have used 11.8.0.45. ???

Please let me know what I don't understand. :-)

Sorry.

I just looked at NT and I still have 7.0.1000.7.

Another Edit: I am really getting confused. I opened NT and my MB platform with NT says "MB Trading Navigator, but if I open just MBT that platform says I have Desktop Pro. So does this mean I'm using an older version of MBT for data?
      Last edited by SharonSS; 03-15-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Hi Sharon,

Sorry for the confusion.

To put it another way, neither of the versions of the navigator you asked about are guaranteed to work with NinjaTrader. You must use the 11.8.0.45 version specifically to ensure normal operation.

It would be a good idea to upgrade to the current 7.0.1000.9 release of NinjaTrader when you have the chance. That version is available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes