Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Are you able to run the SampleMACrossOver strategy in a chart?

You should be able to run a strategy in a chart even after you activated/deactivated the strategy in the Control Center-->Strategies-tab.

Leave a comment:

• maratrm
    replied
    This is the only way to run the strategy within the chart as I understand and Yes I set it to Enable.
    But once the strategy deactivated and then activated again using the Strategies menu of the chart, the strategy doesnt work on a chart anymore.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Can you please ensure you set 'Enable' to True in the Strategies menu of the chart.

Are you able to run strategies from the Control Center-->Strategies-tab? You can find instructions at the link below.

Leave a comment:

• maratrm
    replied
    I can run a strategy within strategy analyzer and see trades execution, but not on a chart.
    I'm able to run it on a chart once though, but after disabling it I couldnt run it again.
    Real time date is OK and changing instrument doesnt help neither

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello maratrm,

Could it be the chart does not receive any real-time data? Please try a different instrument and check if you receive real-time data. Subsequently see if you can run a strategy successful.

You can disable the order confirmation window at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->General-tab. Uncheck 'Confirm order placement'.

Leave a comment:

• maratrm
    started a topic Strategy button is inactive

Strategy button is inactive

Hi!
    I'm trying to run a default strategy, but the strategy button is inactive on the chart.
    I have chart trader off.
    I\m able to run it, but have 0 trades& 0 results. I have already tried several strategies.

Another question is that how to disable ordeer confirmation window which is popping up every time the strategy is running?
    Thanks

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post rhubear
by rhubear

Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
8 responses
1 like