Updating the Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating the Market Analyzer

Every morning I open up NT, and my workspace has 4 different market analyzers (spanning 800+ symbols). I wait for NT to finish loading the instrument names, then I connect to my esignal (at which point it reloads the instrument names again).

However, I find that when I have day indicators in the market analyzer, they are not updated with the most recent (day before) close, volume, etc. At this point do I
    a) reload all historical data
    b) reload ninjascript
    or both? in what order?

Sometimes when I do "reload ninjascript", it'll work fine for 3 of my market analyzers (any order) but freeze (the loading of the data freezes, not the entire NT program), and if I just try to abort the abort freezes too.

Any ideas? Thanks

Hello,

I would first suggest reloading historical data to request the most recent daily data from eSignal.

Please also double check the session template you have loaded in the market analyzer. This can be checked by right clicking on the market analyzer--> select "properties".

You will want to ensure the session template is set to one that will be requesting data during the hours you are loading. For example the Default 24/7 should ensure data requests are updated during all times.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses