Can not connect to Zen-Fire demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not connect to Zen-Fire demo

Today I suscribed for Zen-Fire demo account. I followed the connection procedure to Ninja trader correct (verified 20 times) but I can not connect.

I get again and again the same message: "Login failed. Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection". My internet connection and speed is fine.

Tried on a notebook and on a desktop - the result is the same: "Login failed. Please check your account connection..."

NinjaTrader version: 7.0.1000.9

Tried to connect to CQG Demo - everything OK. But no results with Zen-Fire.

Please help.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Please close NinjaTrader and sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated and you may restart NinjaTrader.

Next please remove, repair and recreate your connection with the steps I have provided below.
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    • Tools-->Options-->Data tab-->Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.
    I have provided a link below to our Connection Guide to assist with recreating your connection
    Get the support you want and need 24/5 and join a community of active futures traders for trader-to-trader support. Learn more!

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Made everything like you said and see the same error: "Login failed. Please check your account connection..."

My demo login details
      Zen-Fire Username: paper15604
      Zen-Fire Password: 15589zf

Please advise.

Comment

I have tested your connection on my end and received the same error.

Please contact your broker to verify the login credentials for your Zen-Fire connection are valid. If any changes are made to your username and password please update your connection within NinjaTrader.

Comment

Christopher,

In a previous post I indicated demo login details from MirusFutures.

Please try the below login details that I received directly at Zen-Fire http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/demo/ninja_demo.html

On my end the result is the same: "Login failed. Please check your account connection..."

So, what should I do now?
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 06-27-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

If this is not your first Zen-Fire Demo account being used on this PC you maybe blocked when attempting to future demo accounts. Please contact your broker to see if they can reset your demo account.

Comment

I am having same error

Hey,

I am getting the same error message.

I hope you can help

Tks
              Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 06-27-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Ocean69,

Welcome to the forums! These are public forums so you'll want to avoid posting your account credentials here.

Please follow the suggestion posted by Chris in regards to this item. They'll be able to tell you exactly the status regarding your Zenfire demo account.
                Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had the same problem before.

First, make sure you changed the license key (the default Ninja looks similar to Zen-Fire default but they are different). Second, if you had installed Zen-fire demo before then as Christopher noted, you won't be able to run it due to their policy.

Comment

if you had installed Zen-fire demo before then as Christopher noted, you won't be able to run it due to their policy.
                    Is this only the policy if your previous demo has expired? Last night I downloaded Ninjatrader and then made a demo account with Mirus.

At first for when I tried to log in it was just stay "connecting" indefinitely and therefor there was no error message. I thought perhaps it was a problem Mirus so I went ahead and created a demo account directly with Zen-Fire, but I received the same problem.

Now since this morning when I try to connect I get error(13): permission error with both accounts. Am I SOL since I created multiple accounts? Note: These are the first demo accounts I have created and I have never had one expire.

Comment

I would imagine so. At least, when I contacted Zen-Fire support they told me the following:

"The reason you can’t login is because you’ve already used a zenfire demo in the past. Your previous username was "paperXYZ". Only one demo is allowed per user. "

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Now it's just back to "connecting" indefinitely. I've also just sent an email to Zen-Fire regarding the issue, seeing if they could disable one of the accounts if that is the problem. I guess in the meantime I'll have to use a different platform and/or network to train.

Edit: I should also mention during the times it has stayed connecting I was able to connect to other networks just fine.
                        Last edited by Julien; 07-29-2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Login failure

I use Ninja-Zenfire through "Mirus" brokerage.......had zero problems for over a year...and starting Saturday morning I am able to open Ninja.......but cannot login to data feed. Is anybody else having this problem ?

Comment

Julien - Make sure demo is checked for the Zenfire account connection. Click Tools > Account Connections > Highlight your connection. Advance through the wizard and you'll see a single check box for Demo Mode.

traderx123 - Yours is not likely related to an expired demo. Best would be to work with your broker to check your login details. We're happy to take a look at your diagnostic files and the specific message you're getting as well. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support and making sure log / trace files is checked.
                            Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Eurex data on demo ?

I am using a demo and datafeed seems to work fine for USA markets but chart will not update for FDAX or any of the markets on Eurex. Is this normal ? Is the "demo/datafeed" not going to work for Eurex markets ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post chbruno
                              by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes