Single Click moving of Target-Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Click moving of Target-Stop

I have my Dom set to single click order modification. I enter an order via the dom stratagy and am filled. Now I want to modify either the target or stop. Sometimes I can just left click on the middle column of the price that I want my new entry to be. Other times when I try to do that I get the error message "You must select an active ATM strategy ......." When this happens I must use the Click and Click method to modify my order. What am I doing wrong. I really want the single click all of the time. I always enter on an active ATM strategy.

Hello deanldavis475,

That message would come up if you're trying to submit another entry order, clicking in either the buy or sell column. It should not come up when clicking in the price column, as that's used only for ATM target/stop loss modification.

Please let us know if you're able to see that message come up when clicking only in the price (middle) column, and the steps needed to see this if you have them.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have checked today and if I enter a trade with an ATM then add another trade the 2nd trade will respond to the single click. But if the 2nd trade is closed but the 1st still open the 1st will only respond to double click.
      Am I making sense here?? Is this the way it is meant to operate??

Comment

Single click order modification only applies to the " * Active" ATM strategy. If you have multiple ATM strategies active, you'll see them all listed under the ATM Strategy drop down menu.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses