Free NT license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free NT license

Hello, at NT web-site at PURCHASE web-page I see three types of license to bye. On of the ways - is FREE. So is it possible to download this free version, including less features than common, and trade at real account with any broker, who proveds NT. Whom I need to contact to use NT at real account for free if I understood it right? Or is it free only for trial use? Thanks for your support.

Hello Andrey K,

Thank you for writing in today. I am glad to hear about your interest in NinjaTrader!

The Free Version that you are writing in about is our Simulation Edition. With your download of NinjaTrader you will receive a SIM 101 License Key. The Free Download allows you to SIM Trade using all of the powerful NinjaTrader features. Every trade placed is then placed into a SIM 101 account.

When you are ready for Live trading to one of our over 100 supported brokers worldwide, you may choose from one of our many purchase and Lifetime License options.

Lifetime License Purchase Page:

Lease Purchase Page:

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance throughout your set up and purchase process. Do not hesitate to contact me in regards to purchase questions you may have. I can also be reached at [email protected].
    Brian H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your answer, Sir.
      So, I may start for the beginning from NinjaTrader Direct Edition for CQG, beacuse it is free, and then bye a full license? Or NinjaTrader Direct Edition for CQG is not free?

Comment

Hello Andrey K,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you can start out with the Direct Edition (Free) License Key if you would like. This License Key will not include the following features:

Advanced Trade Management
        Chart Trader
        Automated Trading
        Custom System and Indicator Development
        One Cancels Other Orders (OCO)
        Order Entry Hot Keys

You will need to contact your CQG based broker in order to obtain the information on how to receive a Direct Edition License Key. Once we receive notification we will then generate you a License Key.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. When you are ready to purchase NinjaTrader, do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to assist you through your purchase process.

Comment

Thanks for support, everything is clear now! I'm very much oblidged to you!

Comment

Hello Andrey K,

You are very welcome, I am glad I was able to assist you.

I look forward to assisting you further when you are ready to upgrade and purchase the fully functional Standard Edition License Key!

Have a great day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Pattontje  
            Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
            17 responses