Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted trace file parts

Dear,
    My NT crashes a lot on market replay data, linebreak charts and timeframes smaller than 30 Minutes, sometimes in a few weeks, sometimes in a few months. So I wanted to send you the log and trade files as in the trace when I opened it with F3 in total commander I saw an error on which it crashed that NT could not find or load into memory certain untitled library of certain version. I tried to send it via your mail within NT7, but it would took too long, as the compressed zip had 250 MB (so I decided to compress it with 7zip and send you download link). But when I killed NT (mailing 250 MB does not make sense and cannot be solved other way than killing the application), I restarted it and compressed the files with 7zip (it had 12 MB btw.- compare it to zip). But now I cannot find that error any more in any of my trace files. When or what did I do wrong? Now I am running another test, where settings is so wild, that it will crash sooner or later, so then I am going to have trace files, but I hope there will be everything you need to help us.
    N.

nicknamed, if you see an issue with those settings again - please just that day's trace file up and email it to us via Help > Mail to Support, you can uncheck then the automatic submission of all trace and logs files and just add your trace files example with the issue as attachment.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response