Charts not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts not updating

I have a workspace with three charts -- SPY, ^NHIN, ^NLON. After I exit and restart NT, SPY is up to date -- through 3/23 -- but the other two are only up through 3/20. "Reload All Historical Data" for either NHIN or NLON also does not help -- the chart is still only up through 3/20.

If I create a new chart for NHIN, then it (the newly created chart) is up through 3/23, so the data exists. The old chart is still only up through 3/20, though. What do I have to do to get my existing charts to update?

Thanks,
    EV

Originally posted by ETFVoyageur View Post
    I have a workspace with three charts -- SPY, ^NHIN, ^NLON. After I exit and restart NT, SPY is up to date -- through 3/23 -- but the other two are only up through 3/20. "Reload All Historical Data" for either NHIN or NLON also does not help -- the chart is still only up through 3/20.

If I create a new chart for NHIN, then it (the newly created chart) is up through 3/23, so the data exists. The old chart is still only up through 3/20, though. What do I have to do to get my existing charts to update?

Thanks,
    EV
    Set the end date for the chart DataSeries properties dialog to the correct end date.

Comment

Thanks, that took care of it. Now I wonder how that got messed up -- it normally works fine automagically.

--EV

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Irukandji  
      Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
      3 responses