Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Historical data persists after deleting from historical data manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical data persists after deleting from historical data manager?

Hi, I am experiencing a strange glitch and hoping to find a solution to it.

I had lots of historical data which was taking up space and cluttering my historical data manager. More importantly, I wanted to test my strategies on more accurate data than that I was previously using, so I deleted all of the symbols that weren't in my portfolio through Historical Data Manager > Edit > Right-click > Delete...

Now, it seems to work - I tried using Strategy Analyzer on the deleted symbols and I get a clean sheet because there's no historical data for these symbols. However, one of the symbols (TF 06-12) seems to have historical data somewhere, allowing my strategy to run on it and display backtesting results even though I had deleted all of my TF symbols from the data manager. I went to my NT folder and deleted the market replay data folder, and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I have painstakingly downloaded data for my remaining symbols so I don't want to delete all of my data just to get rid of the TF.

Where's this phantom TF 06-12 data being stored, so I can delete it?

Summary: Historical data manager deletes everything cleanly except 1 symbol. Cannot find where the data for that symbol is being stored. How do I delete it without getting rid of everything?

Hello llstelle,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com and include a link to this forum thread in your message.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses