Graph shifted by one hour, does not create a new bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graph shifted by one hour, does not create a new bar

I have a problem, the graph is shifted by one hour and does not create a new bar. The one-minute timeframe with a bar plots only one minute. On another computer that's okay. Complete reinstallation did not help.
    While I will reload historical data and graph are read in order ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maxwell; 03-26-2012, 02:54 AM.

Hello Maxwell,

I suspect your PC clock is not updated to reflect the change of last weekend. Am I correct your PC clock uses a European time zone?

Please exit NinjaTrader and synch your PC clock. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Press 'Change time zone...' Set the Time zone and press 'OK'.

Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab set the server to time.nist.gov and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

Start NinjaTrader and check if real-time data is received as expected.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unfortunately, the time is right. Made it last week, but I thought that is in conflict with U.S. daylight saving time (but also makes it this week). I can not believe everything on the laptop is OK.

Comment

Please not that the US changed to Daylight Savings time two weeks ago. Europe changed two weeks later - last weekend.

Try the following. Exit NinjaTrader and go to (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check if data is received as expected.

If the issue remains, please tell me to what connectivity provider you connect in NinjaTrader.

Comment

If I change the time in windows that did not change to daylight saving time automatically, so I returned the computer back one hour.
          When you release the NT, so he also moves back one hour (but is still about an hour further than the PC) and the problem persists. While agree with the current time, but the new bar does not again.
          Deleting the cache, or the whole folder "db" did not help.
          I have a Zen-Fire data ..
          It is a difficult problem for me and the irony is that I'm learning to work with the program Ninjatrader for one company. : D

Comment

Synching your PC clock should set the PC clock correct. Can you please do so. I do not understand moving the clock an hour back. If the clock is not adjusted for Daylight Savings time, it is not put one hour ahead. If you set the clock back one hour, it will differ by two hours.

Comment

A picture tells a thousand words ...
              I left the summer time and the current chart NT shifted by one hour.
              Right ... I closed Ninjatrader Time has changed and as shown, and again turned the Ninjatrader ... problem persists. It made ​​me frustrated, perhaps try to reinstall the system. : (
              Attached Files

Comment

Can you please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find this file at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason, Graph shifted by one hour, does not create a new bar' in the subject header.

Please include in the email what operating system you are using as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post trilliantrader  
                Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
                9 responses