Display Data Box values on Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Data Box values on Chart

It is very awkward to have to move around a chart window and the data box window separately. Is there a way to display the databox values on the chart itself? Most every charting package I have used does this by default, how can we do it with NT?

Thanks,
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

The databox is not specific to the chart used when opening the window - it applies to all chart windows and therefore is free-floating. The mini-data box which can be loaded by middle-mouse clicking may be a good alternative for you.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The middle mouse button data box is not a good option for two reasons. First you have to click the button at every data point, this is not necessary in any other charting package. Second, the values shown don't include all the values for the chart because lower indicator values are not shown when you click on the upper chart. This means that you have to use the data box, otherwise you will be clicking all over the place trying to evaluate the chart values. So we would be stuck with the windows everywhere problem once again. I am open to any custom solution to this problem, it doesn't have to native to NT.

Comment

Hello Tony,

Thanks for clarifying.

While I do not have another work-around to provide, I will forward your comments here on to development for further consideration. Thank you for your feedback!
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kujista
        by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
        0 responses