• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

null - flat

Hello,

I have a question please referring

if (entryOrder == null && .....

when I work with this then all order (entry and stops) are counted. (eg 3 entries and 3 stops = 6)

I couldn´t find how to work with OnExecution to count only 1time (like the sample tradelimiter). I mean in words "if entry (no matter what quantity) is done then count++".

This works with OnBarUpdate fine but I need to have like "OnExecution flat" or "not flat". (because working with different setups in one strategy).

Thanks
    Tony

Tony, the main difference here is, OnExecution() is called for every fill / execution, this can be but doesn't has to be a unique trade for your entry signal of course, just consider getting a partial fill for example.

Why don't you increase the count on your unique entry condition triggering, this would be the trade info / event you seek - then you don't have to worry if you get a partial or not on actually filling the entry.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I can do this way. Referring different setups, Variables.... I thought to do like OnBarUpdate and flat.

Thank you for your support!

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Tony, the main difference here is, OnExecution() is called for every fill / execution, this can be but doesn't has to be a unique trade for your entry signal of course, just consider getting a partial fill for example.

Why don't you increase the count on your unique entry condition triggering, this would be the trade info / event you seek - then you don't have to worry if you get a partial or not on actually filling the entry.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Handclap0241