how to make pdf from chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to make pdf from chart

I'm new to this, need to make a pdf of a chart created with a custom template where the numbers change as soon as the mouse moves. I can print screen with a button on my IBM laptop, but can only save as a picture (jpeg, etc.). My mentor is asking for pdf, any help appreciated!

Hello nyletterpress,

Thank you for your post.

The NinjaTrader software itself will not allow you to save an image in .pdf format currently though this is something development is considering in the future.

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you run a google search for something along the lines of 'converting jpeg to pdf' - this should get you pointed in the right direction.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by nyletterpress View Post
      I'm new to this, need to make a pdf of a chart created with a custom template where the numbers change as soon as the mouse moves. I can print screen with a button on my IBM laptop, but can only save as a picture (jpeg, etc.). My mentor is asking for pdf, any help appreciated!
      Install any of the many PDF generators that work as a print driver, and print the chart using that printer. Even though the chart does not expose a print command anywhere, Ctrl+P is the universal built-in Windows system command for printing a window/form, which after all, is all that the chart is.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
        Hello nyletterpress,

Thank you for your post.

The NinjaTrader software itself will not allow you to save an image in .pdf format currently though this is something development is considering in the future.

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you run a google search for something along the lines of 'converting jpeg to pdf' - this should get you pointed in the right direction.
        HI there
        Thanks for your sharing.It's really a pity that the NinjaTrader software itself will not allow to save an image in .pdf format currently.I have tried to convert jpeg to pdf files using another pdf converter,But it can not work with NinjaTrader software.Waiting for NinjaTrader software's update.

Comment

Originally posted by Nana111 View Post
          HI there
          Thanks for your sharing.It's really a pity that the NinjaTrader software itself will not allow to save an image in .pdf format currently.I have tried to convert jpeg to pdf files using another pdf converter,But it can not work with NinjaTrader software.Waiting for NinjaTrader software's update.
          What is your objection to using the method that I detailed below?

Comment

Originally posted by Nana111 View Post
            HI there
            Hi, maybe this post has more issues on how to create pdf but not how to convert pdf document, what do you think?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920  
            Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920