Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers & Ninja Trader 7

Hi!
    1) I have a Trader Workstation 924.2e. There is information on your site " upgrade TWS to 921". Does it mean that I cant work with the last versions of TWS ?

2) TWS 924.2e is connected with NT 7, but something wrong. When I try to start a new chart for ES-mini, it appears the following message :

" Error on loading chart data for ' ES 06-12 Globex' : Historical Market Data Servise error message: No market data permissions for Globex FUT "

Alexx,

The current supported version of TWS is 921 as shown in the connection guide.

I would suggest using this version and then to see if your issue persists.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi!

My friend! Interactive Brokers is the biggest broker over the world! Ninja Trader has to follow IB, but not another! Or your suggest to me to remove the latest version of TWS and instsall the oldest? I see that no one has to follow to anybody...but nevertheless!!!

Comment

Alexx,

Yes, you would need to uninstall your current version and install the 921 version to avoid any conflicts. I believe its possible to install the more recent version and 921 and use both, but I would suggest the former method to avoid and potential issues.

Comment

Cannot connect to IB from today

As of tonight, i cannot get NT to connect to IB. In the past i simply opened NT, it connected to eSignal automatically, then i asked it to connect to IB, it starts IB, i log on and the TWS opens up. Now NT just hangs there trying to connect to IB, but never does????

What the heck could have caused this? I changed nothing.

I'm totally frustrated with NT and IB.

CanOz

Comment

canaussieuck,

Please send a support request to support at ninjatrader dot com along with a description of your issue. We may need some private info to help you resolve.

I suspect a connection issue that may not be directly caused by NT or IB, however we will need to review your log/trace for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by canaussieuck View Post
              As of tonight, i cannot get NT to connect to IB. In the past i simply opened NT, it connected to eSignal automatically, then i asked it to connect to IB, it starts IB, i log on and the TWS opens up. Now NT just hangs there trying to connect to IB, but never does????

What the heck could have caused this? I changed nothing.

I'm totally frustrated with NT and IB.

CanOz
              i had the same issue on tuesday morning. everything was fine previously and i didn't make any changes. i contacted IB support and they were able to fix it. they had me add another folder Jts2 in the c: drive and also change accordingly in the login screen. i'm not technically-minded, so contact IB. it was fairly straight-forward. working fine today, even though i still don't know what caused the connection error.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y  
              Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse