Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT Navigator error

Hello,
    I just purchased NinjaTrader and can't get logged into my MB trading account. I followed the "add new connections" instructions and When I try to connect to MBT I get an error message saying that its most likely caused by not having downloaded the recommended version of MBT Navigator and says to go down load it from www.ninjatrader.com

I have searched the site and can not locate anything that says MBT Navigator...

any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

Hello isto313,

Thank you for your post.

You can find the supported version of MB Trading at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

Please let me know if you are able to get connected.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your help! I had already figured it out and logged in correctly.... My main problem was not having MBT NAV then also when logging in, I opened up MBT Nav and then Ninja Trader and it appears that you can only open Ninja Trader and then it automatically logs in to MBT Nav....

One other thing I noticed is that the data feed is extremely slow with MBT... Is there a faster data feed that is recommended and if so how do I get it and set it up to trade with my MBT account?

Also How do I get Ninja trader connected to my Demo account with MBT? I feel i need to paper trade with this new account to see the similarities to TDameritrade

Thanks for your time and effort in helping me!
      Last edited by isto313; 04-16-2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Hello,

In order to submit orders to your MBT demo/paper account, you will need to purchase a live license key. Otherwise, if you are using the free simulation license key, you can submit orders to the Sim101 account which is local on your PC.

Click here for more information on Simulation Accounts and Paper Trading

For use with our current release of NT V7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month or completely free if all you need is end of day data. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7.

Please visit http://www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes