Failed to connect to TD Ameritrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to connect to TD Ameritrade

I have downloaded NinjaTrader with trial version 7.0.1000.9 and installed on my Windows XP. Added an account connection to TD Ameritrade, site=default=apis.tdameritrade.com and log level=1.

It failed with 'Login failed: Unable to login' in a popup message box while trying to connect to the account connection.

Anyone has the same issue? What should I do to resolve this issue?

Thx

Hello mydann,

Likely your TD Ameritrade connection has not been enabled for NinjaTrader. To enable access to NinjaTrader, please contact TD Ameritrade Tech Support using the Secure Message Center on the TD Ameritrade Web site. After logging in, click Client Services >Contact Us > "Send us an email" or by calling 1-800-669-3900 and asking for Tech Support. For the tech support agent to understand the request, please ask to switch from an orange account to a green account.

In addition, you can find a TD Ameritrade connection guide at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason. I made a call to TD Ameritrade. They upgraded my account to portfolio margin account which does not allow API access any more. It's pity as TOS is so lame, but I have to accept it. ;(

Also, the agent told me TD Ameritrade is not going to renew the agreement with NinjaTrader sometime this year, is it true?
      Last edited by mydann; 04-18-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot comment on any partnership items at this time. What I can say is that we support many great brokers, therefor if you would like to continue using NinjaTrader and your current broker is not allowing this please let me know via email to support at ninjatrader dot com ATTN: Brett. Include your phone number and I can call and discuss your options.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
        Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes