Strategy auto disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy auto disabled

hi, i've multi strategy running real-time trading same instrument, yesterday, 1 of them got disabled...i'm wondering did it caused by human error, or strategy may shut itself down? how do i trace what happened exactly? Thanks

Hi Lawrence, if you can please contact us with your diagnostic trace / log files via Help > Mail to Support we could review why the strategy was terminated by NT, could have been for example an order rejection or overfill it hit.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yes, i've traced the log, "an overfill was detected"...i'm just playing the ninjatrader with sim account, why did it happened? usually?

Comment

Thanks, it usually happens when an order marked for cancellation would come back filled instead, so comparable as if you experienced a so called in-flight execution trading manually -

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...trading_wi.htm (2nd section here please)

You would need to analyze the order flow leading to the overfill event to determine how to manage them to avoid / minimize the chances of it happening, in our more flexible unmanaged order submission approach you could also ignore overfills reported completely and self manage mispositions / executions in your own code to rectify.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
        1 response
        0 likes