Error on loading chart data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on loading chart data

I am running version 7.10 CQG is my data provider via AMP futures.
    I continue to have the problem of getting the error message that starts "Error on loading chart data". I emailed to support re this problem last week and was told to restart my Modem. It seemed to fix the problem that day but I continue to have it each day with each contract that I try to load or whenever I have to recalculate data due to indicator changes. I have checked my log file and find numerous instances of the same error message.
    I would also mention that this week I have experienced the situation 4 to 5 times per day where I am told that I have lost my connection. When this happens the green indicator on the lower left of the control pannel goes orange. In the mean while I continue to receive tic updates on that computer but am unable to change any settings in the dom. I also continue to recieve data to another computer connected to the same modem. And that 2nd computer does not give any indication of having lost its connection.
    What to do?? I need some help here. Am affraid to trade live in fear of loosing data in whole

Hello deanldavis475,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message, please include:

1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) A copy of your trace file from the last date where this issue took place.
    You would find this diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    The file which I need would be named 'trace.20120503.txt'.

Thanks!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post lorem
    by lorem

Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM