Chart Dates are One Day Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Dates are One Day Forward

I have tried in the past to correct this but have not found a way. The follow post/thread seemed to have the same issue:

Any ideas how to get the Charts to post the correct date. The Historical Data seems fine.

Thanks

Hello dunwoodyjr,
    Thanks for writing in and I am happy to assist you.

To assist you further may I know:
    1. What version of NinjaTrader you are using? You can get the information from, in Control Center menu bar go to Help>About and look for the version info at the top. The current version is 7.0.1000.10.

2. What time zone you are in? Is your PC clock synced.

3. What session template you are using? What timezone your session template is set to? You can get that information from:
    • In Control Center goto Tools>Instrument Manager,
    • In the Instrument Manager dialog search for the instrument and click on the Edit button.
    • In the Instrument Editor dialog, click on the definition tab and look for the session template which is applied on it.

Once you locate the session template which is allied on the instrument look for the session templates timezone:
    • In Control center menu bar goto Tools>Session Manager, and in the Sessions Manager dialog select that Session template. You will find the Timezone information at the bottom.

I look forward to assisting you further.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

1. What version of NinjaTrader you are using? You can get the information from, in Control Center menu bar go to Help>About and look for the version info at the top. The current version is 7.0.1000.10.

Using 7.0.1000.10

2. What time zone you are in? Is your PC clock synced.

Eastern. PC Clock is set to Eastern.

3. What session template you are using? What timezone your session template is set to? You can get that information from:
      In Control Center goto Tools>Instrument Manager,
      In the Instrument Manager dialog search for the instrument and click on the Edit button.
      In the Instrument Editor dialog, click on the definition tab and look for the session template which is applied on it.
      Once you locate the session template which is allied on the instrument look for the session templates timezone:
      In Control center menu bar goto Tools>Session Manager, and in the Sessions Manager dialog select that Session template. You will find the Timezone information at the bottom.

All Session Templates are in Default 24/7. Session Manager set to UTC-5:00 Eastern Time.

Should I try just UTC? or switching Instruments to US Equities ETHorRTH?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please set your Session Template to "US Equities RTH" and let me know if the issue persists.

If the issue does persist can you tell me what time interval chart you have loaded when this does occur.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
        115 responses
        1 like
        Last Post kevinenergy  
        Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
        1 response
        0 likes