• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature request for SuperDOM...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request for SuperDOM...

One thing I have not figured a way to do in NT yet is how to make each ladder smaller. In similar programs you can reduce the width by resizing/dragging with the mouse. Yes, you can say how many lines in the ladder to display (vertically, in the properties setup) but I have not found a way to resize it horizontally. e.g. there is a lot of wasted space horizontally that is eating up valuable real estate when you want to have 4-5 SuperDOMs up at the same time as charts.

Can the size of the ladders can be reduced horizontally? If not could it be considered for a feature request.

Also, I would like to change the background color of the ladder, when real $ time, to bright green. There does not seem to be a way to do this in the properties.

Thanks for your suggestions. We'll add them to the list of future considerations.
    DierkNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

SuperDom ideas

Also being able to adjust the height of each price increment would be helpful. I dont kow about anyone else but in a quick moving market you gotta be pretty accurate with the mouse to make sure you dont click on the wrong price.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion.
        JoshNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bchip, Today, 09:25 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bchip
        by bchip