Market Replay Data Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Data Problem

I've been using Market Replay for over a week without any issues. Tonight, for the first time, when I download any number of instruments for Market Replay, the data is not available when I connect to Market Replay. I have to exit Ninja and when I go back in, the data is suddenly available.

Again, I download Market Replay data, getting no errors during download, but nothing is available until I quit Ninja and come back in.

Any ideas?

Hello nedrob519,

Thank you for your post.

When connecting to the Market Replay connection after downloading the data, what are the From and To dates set to on the Market Replay Controller?

Depending on what the From and To dates are set to you may not see all data that is available when right clicking the Market Replay controller and select Available data.

When restarting NinjaTrader and then connecting to the Market Replay connection, what are the From and To dates set to on the Market Replay Controller? Are they set to dates that would shows you the data you downloaded?

An example would be if you downloaded data for 5/3/2012, yet when you connect to the Market Replay connection you do not see this data in the Available data window as the From date is set to 4/30/2012 and the To date is set to 5/2/2012.

Comment

Yes, I understand what you are saying but that is very counter-intuitive. If you go to the Available Data screen, it should show what it says, all available data. The dropdowns should be used to then select a subset of that Available Data. It seems to me that you got it backwards.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes