free EOD data provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free EOD data provider

I am looking for a free EOD data provider and preferrably also have a delayed streaming quote.
    I know Kinect is the preferred free EOD data provider, but how do I also get some delayed streaming quotes? I know I can load up a google finance chart from my browser and see the delayed streaming quotes, so I am wondering if I can choose google finance as a backup data provider for NT and it will achieve my goal?
    In addition, when I open new--Chart, there is ES 03-12. I am looking for ES 06-12 right now, so how do I do that? And also is there a continuous chart for ES?

Hello zehua,
    Unfortunately you cannot get realtime data from the Google adapter. You can however get delayed data from Yahoo, though it has no backfill etc.

For delayed data we would recommend subscribing to the Kinetick base subscription.

Please add ES 06-12 in the instrument list by following the below steps:
    • Select the Tools menu within the Control Center followed by the Instrument Manager menu item
    • Left mouse click on the expired contract in the list to the left within the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the > button to remove the expired contract from the instrument list
    • Press the < button to add the current contract to the instrument list

The availability of continuous contracts will depend on your connectivity provider. Kinetick does provides continuous contracts and the symbol for ES is ES ##-##
    Attached Files
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well... If I use Kinect and also Yahoo as the data provider, am I going to get a good daily quote? Kinect will do the backfill and Yahoo will get me today's prices?

Comment

Hello zehua,
        Yes you can do that.
        Please refer here to know how to make a multiple connection http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...onnections.htm
        JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by zehua View Post
          I am looking for a free EOD data provider and preferrably also have a delayed streaming quote.
          I know Kinect is the preferred free EOD data provider, but how do I also get some delayed streaming quotes? I know I can load up a google finance chart from my browser and see the delayed streaming quotes, so I am wondering if I can choose google finance as a backup data provider for NT and it will achieve my goal?
          In addition, when I open new--Chart, there is ES 03-12. I am looking for ES 06-12 right now, so how do I do that? And also is there a continuous chart for ES?
          I reccomend to use http://ampere-data.com/ I am satisfied till now, if you require mostly US instruments.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno