Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating new connection problem

Hello,

I feel like an idiot for not being able to get a new connection set up. I've installed Ninjatrader on a different PC before with no problems, but with my new PC I am not able to get an Interactive Brokers connection set up.

I go to Tools, then Connection Manager, and I see "External Data Feed", "Market Replay Connection" and "Simulated Data Feed" as choices.

I click "Add...", then "Next", and type in Interactive Brokers. However, in the Provider field, only Dtn and eSignal are choices. When I click "Next", it says my connection is set up and ready to go...but I am not able to set up any information for IB.

So my question is...how go I set up the connection to IB when it keeps defaulting to Dtn or eSignal as my only choices?

Thanks.

imported post

If you are a subscriber of a product excluding IB Single Edition, please enter your license key into the application via Help-->License Key...

If you are only using the simulation edition, please enter the simulation key via the Help-->Licens Key...

If you are an IB Single Edition user please send an email to [email protected]. If you require a simulation key, send an email to [email protected].

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
    20 responses