chart error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart error message

I downloaded the latest version 6.0.1000.8 (live)
    I removed all instruments from my instrument manager and reinstalled a new list with the current futures month being traded.

On the YM I checked the Globex and unchecked eCbot. This resulted in a chart displaying realtime bars from that point forward, no history of bars had been painted. Also, no indicators painting.

PROBLEM: All my charts are firing an error message, even after changing to a different instrument and then back in the chart window. Opening new charts results in the same error. "THE PROVIDER COULD NOT DETERMINE THE OBJECT VALUE. THE DEFAULT FOR THE OBJECT COUMN WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

Help!!

>> This resulted in a chart displaying realtime bars from that point forward, no history of bars had been painted. Also, no indicators painting.

Correct, since the historical data is stored for YM on ECBOT. You would need to download historical data for the YM on CME from your data provider.

On error below: Please post the relevant lines from your logs to see what's going on.

Comment

I have attached the recent log.

I disconnected from TT and reconnected. The previous YM chart bars were gone. The DOM and T@S is fine.

Regarding YM historical data, are suggesting that due to the change over all CME customers do not have historical data available any must download ECBOT data??????????

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I would not know what causes the error message on your logs.

Here is what you could do on the historical YM data:
        - remove YM from your default instrument list
        - assign again ECBOT as additional exchange for the YM on the instrument manager
        - add again the YM with ECBOT exchange to your default instrument list
        - export the historical data you had stored for the YM on ECBOT
        - go back to instrument manager and remove YM on ECBOT from your default instrument list
        - add again YM on CME to your default instrument list
        - import again your historical data. It should make it into YM for CME

Comment

Dierk,

I'm all good now....thanks.

Comment

Well, I was instructed to repair DB then reload charts...historical data.

After doing this I have YM problems again.

With GLOBEX exchange as default I have no realtime data streaming, however the chart has historical bars up to the last minute, but of course no further movement.

With ECBOT exchange as default I have data streaming into DOM and T&S,but no historical chart data. The chart will print forward bars but no historical. I get error: "NT data server does not support this instrument, no data available." and the message...."Historical data is corrupted. Reload historical tick data for YM 03-08 from 1/11/2008 to 1/14/2008." Having done this, no change occured.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comment

Do you have a paid for live trading NinjaTrader license?

If yes.

Please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com, reference this post and provide us your license key found in Help > License Key. Include "For Chris" and include a telephone number where you can be reached.

Thanks.
              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y  
              Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM