Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Click Trading

Hi All,

I truly appreciate everyone who contributes their ideas, suggestions and feedback. It helps us understand what is good and what could be improved upon with our product.

In the next update, I have added a SuperDOM option that will allow single click order modification for stop loss and profit target orders only. Entry/Exit orders will still have to be modified by NT5 select and click approach. In addition, I have made the following changes -

- Optional Quick Buttons (see image) implemented as buttons in the price ladder
    - Add/Remove Target will come back later this month but the are also going to be located in the optional quick button view
    - Display Selected Strategy Mode which allows you to only display a selected strategy. This allows you to have multiple entry windows viewing the same market but displaying different strategies
    - Added "Center" button back to original location. For those who did not like it there, there is an option that allows you to relocate it

The new update will be available later this week.

Ray
    Attached Files
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

imported post

I finally installed V5 1000.5 and tried live sim today........Love the improvements like the red x for cancel, adjustable ladder size(properties), quick buttons ect

I adjusted properties of DOM for one click modify to true. But did not work like in V4 am I doing somthing wrong? I ended up placing a new orderin addition to my working 1st target when I moved mouse from center price column (after that didnt work) and clicked in the BUY column.

Also my properties changes in DOM didnt save when I closed and re opened the DOM or when opening a new DOM is there an additional save button beyond the apply button in the properties GUI?

Thanx for the single click (if i can make it work<g&gt

Regards

Bruce

Comment

imported post

Hi Trymph,

Please refer to the documentation in the Help Guide to understand how V5 single click operation works. Thanks.

Ray

Comment

imported post

When a stop or target has multiple contracts at one price, can they be split?

thanks

Bob

Comment

imported post

Not yet, will be implemented shortly.

Comment

split multiple contracts

Hi Ray,

Is it still not possible to split out multiple contracts in an ATM profit target?

Also, if you have two targets in an ATM strategy, and you enter with one contract in each target... Then, say you change the "Order Qty" in the dom to, say 10, it applies 9 to the first target and 1 to the second. Is it possible to change that so that it splits them evenly over the targets?

Cheers !!

Comment

Hello,

Is it still not possible to split out multiple contracts in an ATM profit target?
              >>Yes, go into your DOM options and set Quick buttons to true and a "+Target" cell will appear in the middle column. Click on that and it will split off a target. Test it in sim mode so you understand how it works.

Also, if you have two targets in an ATM strategy, and you enter with one contract in each target... Then, say you change the "Order Qty" in the dom to, say 10, it applies 9 to the first target and 1 to the second. Is it possible to change that so that it splits them evenly over the targets?
              >>Not without saving an ATM template with the values you want: right click the dom>manage ATM templates.
              DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Ben

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM